The purpose of this Case Study assignment is to walk through the logical framework (LogFrame) and to create the project management documents needed to successfully lead a project and to finish answering the question How do we get there?
- Reread the Kitchen Heaven Project Case Study in Heldman et al. pages 84-87, 139-141, 190-193, and 283-285.
Part 1: Action Steps
- For each activity listed in the Action Steps section in the Logical Framework template complete the Resources, Budget (if given in the case), and Due Dates.
- Add anticipated resources for each action step/activity. Include all types of resources including human, technical, and physical resources.
- Add budget information as provided in the case. If budget information not specifically provided in the case, no budget information is required.
- Estimate potential due dates for each action step/activity. These estimates should support the planned/expected end date of the project as defined in the case. Document assumptions made in setting the due dates.
Part 2: RACI Matrix
- Complete the RACI Matrix Template. Add rows as needed.
- Each action step/activity must be listed in the RACI matrix.
Part 3: PowerPoint Presentation
- Create a short 3-minute presentation discussing the final Logical Framework and how the proposal meets the Goals presented in the case.
- The time limit is 3 minutes. No longer.
- A maximum of three slides not including the cover and reference slide.
- Speaker notes are expected.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.