We develop good DR plans and some of those plans will include a remote recovery site (hot or cold).
How do we ensure that the remote site is protected like we would the main location?
Discuss the challenges of maintaining information security at a remote recovery location.
***Standard for all discussion posts:
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least two of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic
****** No Plagirsam