School administrators must regularly evaluate the needs of their school and analyze the abilities of the faculty and staff in being able to meet those needs. When supporting school leaders it is important to provide them valuable, empowering professional development opportunities that enhance their abilities to provide effective guidance and leadership to others.
Create a 10-15 digital slide presentation as professional development for your school’s chosen leaders on the coaching cycle, including how to provide appropriate feedback.
Address the following within the presentation:
- Explain the criteria and processes for selecting faculty leaders
- Explain the coaching cycle and its value within your school.
- Describe expectations regarding the quality of feedback and how feedback should reflect the school’s culture and incorporate respect.
- Provide two specific examples of implementing the coaching cycle within your school (one with faculty and one with support staff).
- Title slide, reference slide, and presenter’s notes.
Support your findings with 2-3 scholarly resources.